Thursday 26 November 2015

Face Chart 2

First Face Chart

Second Face Chart

I have elaborated my idea from my initial idea because looking back at the images, I feel that it is hard to tell what my hybrid consists of. I decided to add more of a distinct giraffe print on the chest that fades up the neck. I then decided to colour the middle piece brown and bring it down the nose mimicking a real giraffe. I also added a dark brown colour to the front half of the eyebrows and then added yellow over the second half to mimic the short eyebrows that giraffe's have. I also decided to remove the lashes as I feel they looked too fake, especially on a male model. I just replaced that with black around the eye as a giraffe has very dark eyes. I am happier with this idea and I hope it looks better when transferred on to my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment